Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Planning ahead

The 2005-06 season will be the last for ''Will & Grace'' and Megan Mullally -- who plays Karen -- already has another job lined up. Here's an NBC release:
NBC Universal Television Distribution has signed Emmy Award-winning "Will & Grace" star Megan Mullally to an exclusive deal to host a nationally syndicated talk show, it was announced today by Jeff Zucker, President NBC Universal Television Group, Frederick Huntsberry, Executive Vice President, NBC Universal Television Distribution and Barry Wallach, President, NBC Universal Domestic Television Distribution.
Mullally's daily, one-hour show will be sold to local TV stations for a fall 2006 debut and originate from Los Angeles, Ca.
"Megan is a fantastic performer. A great actor and a great communicator, as all of her fans know," says Zucker. "Those skills will make her a great new addition to the daytime playing field. And I could not be more excited to have Megan still on the team."
(I'm going to skip over more quotes about how great she is.) ...
"I'm hosting a what?" said Mullally. "Oh, okay. Well,if I am, I want it to be different and I want the viewers to play an active role and actually get something out of watching it. I think it will be fun. Jeff Zucker is going to play drums in the band.''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home